Terms and Conditions of use
GoingLocal.com is owned, operated and made available by Going Local.
1. Application of these conditions of useBy accessing or using any part of GoingLocal.com you agree to be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not access or use GoingLocal.com.
We may change these conditions at any time without any notice to you. By your continued access and use of GoingLocal.com you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes that have been made.
2. Intellectual Property RightsExcept where otherwise noted, Going Local owns legally and beneficially all the intellectual property rights in the content of all the GoingLocal.com web pages.
3. TrademarksGoing Local™ is the trademark of Going Local. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited anywhere on GoingLocal.com are the property of their respective owners.
4. Disclaimer of representations and warrantiesGoingLocal.com is provided by Going Local on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis to users. You use GoingLocal.com at your own risk.
Neither Going Local nor any of its officers, partners, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, third party content providers, sponsors, licensers, or the like, makes any representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
- that GoingLocal.com or the computer server from which GoingLocal.com is made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- as to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results, products or merchandise provided through GoingLocal.com.
Going Local makes and you receive, no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to:
- GoingLocal.com, its content, merchandise, services, documents, information, items or materials provided by Going Local in connection with the use of GoingLocal.com; or
- any goods or services or information received through or advertised on GoingLocal.com or received through links provided on GoingLocal.com.
including without limitation no representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.
No oral advice or written information given by Going Local or its affiliates, or any of its officers, partners, employees, agents, providers, merchants, sponsors, licensers, or the like, will create a representation, a warranty or condition nor should you rely on any such information or advice.
5. Provision of adviceGoing Local is not an agent for and does not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in GoingLocal.com, nor for the availability, suitability or prices of such goods and services nor for the legal entitlement, competences, professional qualifications, trade certifications, or memberships of trade associations of such persons, companies or other organisations.
Going Local advises users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered or qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in GoingLocal.com.
6. Limitation of liabilityNeither Going Local nor its associated content provider organisations seek to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from their negligence.
Under no circumstances will Going Local or any of its officers, partners, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, sponsors, licensers, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of GoingLocal.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data or other intangible losses) that result from either:
- the use and reliance on GoingLocal.com; or
- the inability to use GoingLocal.com; or
- mistakes, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, transmission or service response time, or any failure of performance with respect to GoingLocal.com including without limitation those arising from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to Going Locals's records, programs or services; or
- merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on GoingLocal.com and merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on any links provided on GoingLocal.com; or
- information or advice received through or advertised on GoingLocal.com and information or advice received through or advertised on any links provided on GoingLocal.com; or
- any information, data, text, messages and other materials that you email, post, upload, reproduce, transmit or is otherwise distributed using GoingLocal.com.